Reid Memorial Presbyterian Church
The existing sanctuary was built in 1951, designed by Harold Wagner of Philadelphia, PA, a renowned church architect. The church had only minor renovations until the church hired the team of Craig, Gauldin and Davis and Studio 3 Design Group, P.C. to completely renovate the building to accommodate a new pipe organ. The existing ceiling was removed and the attic space was captured for more volume to enhance the acoustics. The choir area and platform were expanded and re-configured to allow for a more formal and traditional Presbyterian architectural style. The interior detailing was designed to capture the Gothic exterior and restore the original concept of Mr. Wagner. Renovation included new lighting, HVAC, power, sound system and finishes as well as reworking the existing furniture.