Georgia Regents University- University Hall
Designed in association with Jova, Daniels, Busby Architects of Atlanta, Georgia, this is the second of two classroom buildings being constructed to replace six old 1940's World War II buildings on the Georgia Regents University campus. This facility is a 112,000 square foot building housing Arts and Science classrooms, media services, computer Services, the tele-production center, and the College of Education office for the campus. The L-shaped design provides a large green space on the north side facing Walton Way. The building is divided in half by a glass atrium space that allows the flow of pedestrian traffic from the east parking lot to the west portion of the campus. The main entrance is a three story, circular glass lobby aligning the entrance with the center of campus. The design of the masonry on the exterior of the building blends with the historic portions of the campus and mimics the 1940's industrial architecture.