Studio 3 Design Group, an architectural, planning and interior design firm, seeks a full time interior designer to join our team! We are seeking someone who is looking for a firm where they can grow and pursue long-term opportunities within the firm. Applicants should possess strong design presentation and problem solving skills. S3DG seeks to provide a supportive and collaborative environment for all employees to encourage innovative and rewarding outcomes for both our clients and employees.
- Visiting project sites to analyze space availability, design needs and the utilization of the space.
- Meet with clients to understand the design needs and client preferences regarding interior themes, styles, and colors.
- Create initial design concepts, sketches, and color themes based on client requirements and space utilization.
- Obtain approval from the client to develop detailed drawings and specifications for the scope of work.
- Assist owner in procuring contractors and vendors to implement design concepts, such as Carpenters, Painters, Plumbers, Electricians, and Artists.
- Overseeing the procurement of all raw materials and items required to complete the project.
- Inspect ongoing construction, keeping everyone involved in the project appraised of its progress.
- Ensuring project completion within the allocated budget and timeline.
- 1-3 years of experience
- Professional Degree in Interior Design from an accredited institution.
- Software proficiency in ArchiCAD or Revit, Adobe, and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills